Detecting the Complete False Riffle
- Watch for the Las Vegas variation grip.
- Watch for the shuffling and pushing together of the deck halves at an angle that leaves the corners of both deck halves protruding at opposite ends.
- Watch for the dealer who squares the sides of the deck while shielding the ends so you cannot actually see him squaring the ends.
- After the dealer seemingly squares the deck and as he pulls it apart into split halves with both hands, look for the deck being pulled apart from an interlaced position.
- Notice if after each riffle shuffle, the dealer seemingly cuts the deck soundly.
Was this article helpful?